Learn More Study Less: Learn More Less Studying
Learn More, Study Less: What if I told you everything you know about how to learn, study and succeed in school was wrong? If you learn like most people, it probably is. WHAT IF I TOLD YOU…You could get better grades, with less studying than you are doing now. Smart people aren’t just gifted – they have a different learning strategy (that you can copy). Most people have no idea how they learn things. As a result, they can’t train themselves to be smart.
- Aced university finals with little or no studying.
- Scored first in an advanced inter-province chemistry exam. Without even being aware I needed to take the test until five minutes before writing it.
- Read over 70 books in a year.
- Scored in the top three percentile for a national exam. Despite never having taken the course being tested.
- Minimized course work to maintain an A average while running a business, taking frequent international trips and still having time to socialize and party.
Learn More, Study Less: The Video Course
- The answer is holistic learning. This is the strategy of learning I’ve taught to tens of thousands of students who have either bought my book, or read my many free articles. What is holistic learning? Holistic learning is basically the opposite of rote memorization. Rote memorization forces you to pound information into your skull with the hopes that it will stick later. Holistic learning does the opposite. Instead of memorizing, you learn by making connections between ideas. This is closer to how your brain actually works, and it allows you to “get” a subject, not just spit out a list of formulas. When I first introduced holistic learning, it created a sensation. Hundreds of thousands of people have read the free articles and ebooks. Thousands more have purchased and downloaded the first edition of Learn More, Study Less, my detailed guide to learning faster.
- Hundreds more signed up for Learning on Steroids, a monthly training program, despite only being open for registration less than four days in the last 8 months. And, with this video course, I’ll give you a chance to get them both!